• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. crazypj

B2300 AC problem

Hi all, Been quite a while since I actually logged in I've (still) got my 2004 B2300. Last week I found the AC isn't working Had a look at things today, the AC clutch is cycling on and off, even on max cooling. Tried adding refrigerant but not sure I'm using the correct port? I can only find...
  2. crazypj

B2300 DOHC engine.

I did some digging around and found this. It's probably in wrong section but as I'm not an administrator so I can't put it into engine section directly. The base block casting is just about the same from 2001, some modification for the 2006 Mazda 6 turbo car. Hers link to engine section...
  3. crazypj

Fuel consumption?

Hi Folks, I keep a log of how much gas I use, just about everything since I bought truck new in 04. (I had to do it when I worked as site service engineer and the habit stuck) Anyway, my quesion is, I was getting around 27~34 mpg averages until Florida went to 10% ethanol fuel. (34mpg on...
  4. crazypj

Ball joints and dust seals?

Hi Folks, I'm sort of new. ( haven't posted for about 18months or more) Have 2004 Mazda B2300. (Ranger with a different bed and badge) Changed oil last week and noticed the lower ball joint dust seals had completely failed. The inner edge of passenger side front tyre is also well worn Is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad