• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. need tail shaft and out put shaft 5r55e

Like that title says, i need the tail shaft and out put shaft for a 5r55e, the output shaft needs to be for a 4x4. I might be mad off here, but i am trying to convert my 2wd 01 ranger edge to a 4wd. Also, why i have the transmission torn apart, would it be worth while to overhaul the trans, if...
  2. Speedo problem

I have a 2001 Ranger Edge 4.0, and at a stop, the speedo will bounce between 15 and 25 mph. I am guessing a speed sensor is out, what do i need to do to test the sensor? Is there a way i can take a multi-meter to it so i don't have to shotgun parts at it??
  3. PCV Valve went bad

What exactly is it, what does it do, and what causes them to go bad.
  4. Ohm rating on a good coil

Hey, quick question, my truck seems like it is running a cylinder down, does anyone know the normal resistance on the secondary side on the coil pack. I know it is going to be in the k ohm range, but what range?? Oh, it is a 2001 ranger with the 4.0L sohc not sure if that helps any, if you need...
  5. Newb from florida AIRFORCE!!!!!

Hello all, I am new to this, I am originally from florida, this march i am leaving for basic in the air force. I just recently got an '01 ford ranger edge 4.0L 2x4. I am trying to research how to do a SAS, oh and one more thing, what are all the abbreviation that ya'll use, i so need a cheat...
  6. 2001 or 2002 Ford Ranger Edge 4L Lift???

I am trying to find a lift for my ranger, I am looking to go about 3 or 4 inches, just enough to get like 33's ( if i need go more please let me know ). I am open to anything, but BODY LIFTS. Let me know, and thank you for your help

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad