• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need a new Clutch.

I have a 1997 Ford Ranger 2.3L 140ci 2wd I need a new clutch, my problem is where do I go to get a really decent clutch that will last I do a lot of city and highway driving with the occasional off road on the trails in Northern MI. I don't have a bunch of money and I want a tuff clutch set not...
  2. New Kid from MI

I own 2 rangers. A 1997 2wd 2.3L and a 1998 2wd 3.0L . Working on my trans for the 1998 its the 4r44e want to swap it out for the 5r55e. I ride trails in Cheyboygan MI live in Plymouth MI. Friends all have 4wd Jeeps. Days we go trail riding now I leave the jeeps behind they have a harder time...
  3. want to do a 4r44e swap to a 5r55e

Well the truck is a 1998 Ranger with a 3.0L engine Automatic trans everything thing I found leads me to believe it has the 4r44e. Well my issue... drive seems to seems to be a nuetral reverse seems to go know where unless you rev the engine out. When you put the truck into 1 or 2 it seems to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad