• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. kirk3000

$105 giveaway for recovery gear

Hey guys, a buddy of mine owns gemstone Offroad. They are doing a giveaway on Facebook. $105 off anything on their website if you win. Check out the fb page for details. Www.Facebook.com/gemstoneoffroad
  2. kirk3000

headphone ear protection

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with headphones that block out sound. I recently got a new job sandblasting and i have earplugs but i want to listen to my music at the same time to make work more enjoyable. I was looking at these http://www.earplugstore.com/e-a-rbuds.html Seem to...
  3. kirk3000

Rod end setup for links

Just curious on what you guys with link suspensions, 3 or 4, are using for rod ends? As of right now Im thinking of using a threaded johnny joint at both ends of my links, one RH thread and the other LH thread and using the jam nuts to hold it all in place. I'll probably mark all parts of my...
  4. kirk3000

hey everyone

Hi there, my name is Kirk and I'm from Chilliwack B.C. Ive known about the ranger station for quite some time now but never joined, and I have to say wow once I joined i realized the extent of this forum. Im looking forward to getting to know you guys and share tech info and such. A little about...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad