• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rackster

Uh Oh.....MPG controversy....

Took a trip to New Hampshire in the Ranger. Watching the split time data, I was getting 31-38 mpgs up and back in mostly highway driving. Presently the average mpgs are at 27.4. Average speed is at 32 mph in mixed driving. Honestly it doesn’t take much effort to average in the lower 30s mpgs...
  2. Rackster

Interesting details folks. I’ve been running the 87 octane the whole while. Just noticed that I’m at 26.7 mpgs at the moment. I fully expect to be around 28 average by the end of summer in mixed driving. When temps dip and the dreaded winter blend returns the challenge will be to maintain as...
  3. Rackster

My 2000 Ranger with the 2.5L engine averaged around 25 mpgs over a year. Better in summer...worse in winter, but with summer blends I was getting 27-28 mpgs with a mix of driving. My 2019 is at 26.5 over the past 20,000 miles...most of those driven on the winter blend. But with the summer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad