• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93rangerstx4x4

Brake Line Length - Driver's Side

Does anyone know the exact length of the line that goes from the RABS connection all the way down the driver's side frame rail to the rear connection?
  2. 93rangerstx4x4

'93 4.0L Backfire - Won't Idle

I fired it up this morning and it backfired and died. Now when I start it, it revs up for a few seconds and then just stalls. I think it might be something vacuum related, but I'm not quite sure. Any help?
  3. 93rangerstx4x4

Water Pump Brands & Block Heater

Now that my starter is done, I need to do the water pump because it has started to weep. Is there a particular brand that I should get? I know it's best to buy only Motorcraft brand parts for certain things (i.e. fuel pump) or is there another brand that can be recommended? I'm also thinking...
  4. 93rangerstx4x4

'93 4.0 Auto Starting Issue

I was having starting issues when it started to get colder here in Michigan. I tested the alternator and that was fine. I was bummed because it appeared as if my Optima battery was beginning to die. I replaced the battery and everything was fine until last week when it wouldn't start. I just...
  5. 93rangerstx4x4

School Me On Fender Flares

I replaced the truck bed on my '93 with an '04 bed which did not have fender flares on it. My '93 box had the flares that bolted through the bed with the little studs/clips that slid into the backside of the flares. I don't really want to drill a bunch of holes in the '04 bed and was wondering...
  6. 93rangerstx4x4

'04 Bed On A '93

Will a 2004 bed fit properly on a 1993 chassis?
  7. 93rangerstx4x4

WTB: Bed Bolts

The dealer in my area wants $14 a piece for these. Anyone know where the best place to get them is?
  8. 93rangerstx4x4

Starts But Won't Stay Running

My '93 4.0 will start but won't stay running. Any ideas?
  9. 93rangerstx4x4

'06-'08 Side Mirror Conversion

I've got a set to put on my '93. There are 3 mounting studs that stick through the holes in the door. The top one mates right up, but the bottom 2 have a thicker plastic barrel than my original ones. It looks like I can cut the plastic barrels down, re-screw the studs in and they should work...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad