• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1997 ranger occasional skip

I have a 1997 Ranger with the 3.0l engine and 5 speed manual trans with 210,000 mi. I bought it for $400.00 at the end of winter. It had no oil pressure. I took the engine out and found that the camshaft position sensor gear was worn. I replaced the sensor and the oil pressure was back to...
  2. 1997 ranger non display radio

Hi, I have a 1997 Ranger. The radio plays ok but the display does not work. Also the clock does not work. Where can I find a schematic for the radio? Bob
  3. 1997 ranger skip

Hi, I bought a 1997 ranger with an oil pressure problem. I pulled the engine out and pulled the camshaft position sensor. the gear was stripped in one spot. I put an electric drill to the oil pump and it pumped a steady 60 lbs of pressure. I put in a new CPS and installed a new set of spark...
  4. 1992 Fuel filter removel

Hi all, This is my first time here. I am trying to remove my fuel filter off of my 1992 Explorer. I have used 3 different quick disconnect tools for the last three days. So much for quick disconnect! I got one end off but can't get the other end off. What should I do now? Bob

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad