• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Freeze Plug Replacement Question

After replacing rad, hoses and t-stat I now have a small leak at the back of my motor. It appears from the best that I can tell that it's coming from the freez plug at the back of the head on the drivers side. Anybody know of a fairly easy way to replace it? I don't want to get one of the...
  2. 3.0 Id Help

I just purchased a 90 Ford Ranger with a 3.0. Before you think I went nuts :icon_twisted:, somebody removed the original 2.9 and replaced it with a 3.0. The issue I have is trying to figure out what year 3.0 I have.The motor is one with a distro vs distributor less ignition. Where are the...
  3. 2.8 Delimia

My idiotic step son used our Bronco and while he was driving one of the heater lines busted. :icon_thumby: He claims he didn't drive it far as he claims it happened almost at our house. Now when I crank it, it bellows out nice white smoke and the engine won't stay cool. :shok: No water in the...
  4. wiring diagram needed

I am trying to find a decent wiring diagram for an 85 Bronco II. My wires going from the engine compartment to the rear of the truck were ripped out when a loose wire in the harness got wrapped around the front drive shaft. I have a Haynes manual and the diagram in it is useless as well as the...
  5. New Message Board?

Hey everybody, it's been a long long time since I have posted on the board. I got a disturbing email today from a website going by therangerstation.org. Anybody know anything about that site? Why the obvious ripoff of this website's name? This goes out to Jim Oaks...if you aren't aware of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad