• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 30coupe

Sure could use some help.

I ordered an OEM cruise control kit for my 2003 2.3L 5 speed Ranger XL, so I can drive more than an hour without my leg going to sleep. It came in a Ford box and the "instruction manual" was marked Ford copywrite. Mostly it was cartoon drawings with very few actual instructions. Fortunately...
  2. 30coupe

It's a new month, don't forget to vote

We are two votes behind the Zuki's and four behind the Bronco site. We are in 6th place. Get busy guys!
  3. 30coupe

Exhaust for an '07

Okay, are there really any differences in the 3rd Gen. Rangers in terms of exhaust? Many of the places that have Ranger exhaust for sale don't list them for the '07-'08 models. Is there a real difference or will anything after the '98 fit? If not, what years will work?
  4. 30coupe

Howdy!

I kind of held off on the intro until I had actually bought a Ranger. I did that today, so here goes. First, my new (to me) Ranger: torch red 2007 Sport 4x4 auto. It's stock for now, with only 23,000 on the clock, I'll be a little careful not to void the warranty. It has a 3.73 open...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad