• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. need help with part locating

hi i got a 2.9 iv built up but i would like to super charge it and would like to know if theres some companys out there that make em?
  2. 83 2.3 loss of power/clutch issues

i got a 83 ranger 2.3, its the 2nd motor in it and pretty sure its an 84 2.3 still has the duraspark box and what not, mechanical fuel pump was taken out and electric fuel pump conversion done to it even tho its carb still. the power loss is significant... with brake booster line plugged in ill...
  3. radiator bubbling/ no headlights

88ranger xlt 4wd 5 speed warms up to operating temp n starts bubbling. Small crack by radiator cap and bulged lower hose. Block tested and no combustion leak. Any ideas? Also lights came on once and never came back on trfyed replacing and still didn't work. Truck was parked for 11 years 36k on...
  4. 2.9 tick/intake backfire

whats this caused from? when i start it it has a horrible miss then smoothes out and gets power back, and the ticking gos away but not all the way. replaced cam shaft and lifters less then 40k miles....
  5. 4.0 swap

i got a 2.9 out of a b2 in a xlt ranger 5speed, getting the 4.0sohc from a explorer along with front and rear axles. how hard is the swap and what needs to be changed? motor mounts? brackets?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad