• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. AR15 Uppers?

i have all rock river arms and have had great luck with quality and reliability plus they have lots of options
  2. Fathers day gift...

nice. you always get the best gifts when you buy them yourself
  3. A status Update on my AR

i was very happy with the rifle , the shorter length is much better when you are getting in and out of vehicles and you where the center of attention if you had one , everybody wanted to check it out . the Accuracy was good for a short barreled rifle it could do the standard qualification ...
  4. A status Update on my AR

nice job with your tribute. the reason for the huge ass flash hider is so your bayonet can be mounted on the rifle i should know my unit issued the carbine to all the drivers back in the day before the M4 . mil-spec required all rifles to be able to have a bayonet fixed to them . You will see...
  5. Favorite guns to shoot?

got to be the 10/22 i shoot .45 casings at 50 yds all day for $20 and feel like i spent all day shooting at 1000 yds with the 300wm
  6. M50R1 diffrences

i have a question i'm hoping someone can answer. I got a replacement trans for my 94 2WD and the code on my trans is F27A-XA . the code on the trans i got is F27A-UA. When i asked the guy at the yard why the codes aren't the same he said the computer says it will fit but couldn't tell me what...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad