• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Leveling kit for 1995 XLT

I was wondering what the best leveling kit, 1.5 inch lift in front, would be? I have a XLT with the 4.0 and I already have the blocks in the back. I have been looking at skyjacker and rough country but what else is out there and what other provisions have to go along with this. Thanks Mike.
  2. Problems with engine fuel system or are flow management

I own a 1995 XLT with the 4.0L in it and recently I went away to college so now it will sit for a long period of time then I will drive it back home or something that is a few hours away. What my problem is that after driving just at sixty to seventy miles an hour for a while then when I need to...
  3. 4.0L V6 to Ecoboost 3.5L

I have a 1995 ranger with the 4.0L in it and it has about two hundred thousand miles on it, this is my first car that i ever bought so it has a lot of sentimental value to me and i want to keep this thing around for a long time but a engine swap will be needed sooner or later. I was wondering if...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad