• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Camber bushings

I just recently lifted my 89 bii 2 inches. A while back I read somewhere on here that you can get a little of adj. out of the factory bushings. Can't find it now. But anyway how do you go about adjusting them. Never messed with any before
  2. Camber issue

Ok got lift installed can't find info on where to take measurements from to figure out which camber bushing need to get
  3. Anyone on here used add-a-leafs?

Ordered some say its good for 2 inches. Just don't see how.
  4. 89 bii front springs retainer?

Don't knw exactly what it is called but the little plate with nut on it holding base of spring. Fighting this for 2 days. What's the trick to get off and what is the exact size of the nut. Have to go buy a deep socket for it. Thank for any input
  5. 89 bii auto 4x4 hub exploding?!?

K took the bronco out to test out 4x4. Stopped put in 4 high. Drove like half mile slowed down to like 10 mph took a corner and my auto hub exploded what coukd cause this?
  6. 4x4 is finally fixed

Well. The shiftster came in installed in like 5 min. 4x4 is fixed
  7. Question about neutral safety switch

Ok. I have replaced my shift motor. On my dash on the push button switch my low range light is always on but its in 2wd. I start my bii push in clutch hit low range light doesnt do nething stays solid. I hit 4x4 high nothn no lights. I do hear the click from shift control module behind my seat...
  8. Neutral safety switch questions

Ok still messing with 4x4 happened to look under dash seen the NSS two wires clipped one spliced back into main harness. So i thnk someone bypassed the clutch. Could this the be the reason my 4x4 jacked up. Cuz u have to press clutch to engage? And if so where can i find a diagram telln me where...
  9. This 4x4 makin me ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok installed new shift motor. Still nothing on the 4x4 switch when i start bronco it still has the low range light lit up on the switch. Hit the button hear a click from module behind the seat but nothing at t case. Tested module its good how can u test the switch has to be it
  10. 89 bii tcase control module

Ok located tcase control module behind seat in side panel. If the red led lights up its good right.
  11. Dana 28 and dana 35 auto hubs?

My 89 bii manufactured 6/89. Went to jyard to get a 4x4 hub out of a 10/89 i had forgot to bring my hub of reference. Figured they would be the same but the one from jyard is like 1/2 inch shorter and ring is diff shape. So does the jyard bii have a dana35?
  12. Wat month in 89 4x4 hubs changed?

My bii 6/89 jyard bii 10/89. Picked up hub and it shorter than mine
  13. 89 bronco ii auto hub

K got 89 bii drvr frnt hub was cracked andmissing a chunk. Bought new hub and go to slide it on and it wont seat with the hub assembly flush almost then when i push it in flush its like spring loaded and pops out like a half inch. Other side doesnt will this damage anythng if i just put the...
  14. Cancer

Well.. Found the gas leak got a couple of spots on tank rusted through. Guess im goin to try to pick up some jb weld today
  15. Auto 4x4 hubs

I have to buy a 4x4 hub. Would u guys recmmnd buyn another auto or since i have to replace it just do the manual conversion
  16. New to site 89 bronco ii

Hey everyone been a Bronco ii owner for about 2wks now just fixin a lot of little thngs. Picked it up for 800. 6 hrs of deep cleaning new batt oil change. Ive been lookin round this site. Wheni acclerate hard loud noiseand vibration from ass end so i searched around alot said to replace rear...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad