• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jorley

Can you read?

7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C34R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty...
  2. Jorley

Exit Gracefully

http://www.wimp.com/exitingcar/
  3. Jorley

Look what I found

was surfin' the world wide web and found these: '84 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4YGbgAPf90&feature=related '86 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLt782PxtPA&NR=1 '88 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd8ThD_byUQ&NR=1 there were ones for rangers there also but i'm a BII kinda guy :icon_cheers:
  4. Jorley

Reunited with BII

When I moved back to Florida, I had to leave my BII in Alabama. Well after 2 years I was finally able to get it here. Even after 2 years of sitting, all I had to do was put some good gas in it and it fired right up. :D But after sitting out in the open for all that time it looked alittle rough...
  5. Jorley

I'm BACCCCK!

Well I'm back :yahoo: after being gone for awhile(right at 2 years). I've moved from Alabama back to Florida. I still have my BII. Well that's all for now, I sure have missed TRS. :icon_cheers:
  6. Jorley

T-case swap question

A buddy of mine has an 94 exploder with the auto tranny and electric t-case. According to the tech library the 94 came with an electric 1354. Will a manual 1350 work? I know it should bolt up to the tranny, but will the output shafts be different? And if they are can the output shafts be swapped?
  7. Jorley

Coolant flow direction

As far as I know the flow is from top to bottom on any radiator. This allows the hot water to enter the top and flow down thru the radiator to be cooled, then back to the engine. Atleast that is the way it works on my Bll. Run the engine with the radiator cap off and see which way the fluid is...
  8. Jorley

8"

We've gotten 8" of rain in the last 2 days. We got 4 1/2" Wednesday and 3 1/2" Thursday with snow and ice Thursday night. Rivers and creeks are overflowing their banks. We are still 7-8" behind the normal annual rainfall. The one good thing about it is that there is finally going to be some...
  9. Jorley

Sunday wheeling-" The Wash " LOTS of pics

Mine is the only RBV in the group I wheel with, but still some nice rigs. Figured ya'll might like to see some pics. Sorry it's Jeeps and a Chevy. To start here's mine after I found a deep rut. You can see the high water mark. A rail that was there. He didn't do much. Now for "the Wash"...
  10. Jorley

Red,White and Blue Ranger

Not my truck, but one I saw at the Dollar General the other day. Thought ya"ll would like to see it. Guy that owned it said it was a '03 with a v6.
  11. Jorley

2 in. lift?

I know this is a dumb question, but bear with me. I have a '84 Bll w/ 31x10.50s and want a little more clearance for my tires. I was thinking of putting 2" spacers under the front coil springs and 2" blocks under the rear leaf springs. My question is will this work or will I just be wasting...
  12. Jorley

Electric Dragster

I watch NOVA on PBS and visit the NOVA website. Tonight they had a show on Cars of the Future. So I when to the site to check it out and found this. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/car/my-berube.html
  13. Jorley

Sunday Wheeling (alot of pics!)

Went wheeling Sunday and remembered to take my camera this time. Didn't get any pics of my Bll, maybe next time. The entrance Water crossing. It's about 2 - 2 1/2 feet deep right now, But the creek was high. It has a good rock bottom here. The only other Ford there. '87 Bronco 4" lift 36"...
  14. Jorley

Finally!

I've been looking for a place to to ride and finally found one. The best thing is it's only about 7 miles from my house. The only bad thing is that most of the other rigs are Jeep and Chevy based(I know). Mine was the only Ford there. Other than that there were some nice looking trucks there. I...
  15. Jorley

XL?

I checked my '84 Bll VIN thru the Tech Library and it said that it was an XL. Does anyone have any idea what that means? Is there a way I can find out? The back glass raises seperate from the lift gate and has the tire carrier on the back. I read somewhere that that was rare. Could that be...
  16. Jorley

Spark Plug Gap Question

I'm doing the duraspark conversion and got everything done and the engine running. My question is what effect does the spark plug gap have on an engine? In doing the research on the duraspark I came across an article that said I would need to run a gap between .045- .060. I'm running about...
  17. Jorley

The Computer is Gone, Long Live the Duraspark

I just got finished installing the Duraspark ignition in my Bll. Sure looks weird with all those wires gone. It fired right up and sounds better.:yahoo: When I pulled the old dizzy, I found that the 2 screws that hold the rotor had come out and were laying in the bottom.:icon_surprised: No...
  18. Jorley

Carquest Duraspark part #s

I got everthing except the cap adapter from Auto Zone. They don't have the adapter so I got it from Carquest. While I was there I got their part #s for the duraspark conversion. I used the '78 Mustang ll for the part #s, but most likely the same for all. Distributor - 30-2691 Rotor -...
  19. Jorley

Poor Man's Lightbar

I'm planning on building a winch bumper with lights and while out at my truck trying to visualize a design I noticed the holes for the front tag on my bumper and had an idea. I figured I needed to run the wires for the lights anyway. I took a piece of 1.5" angle 26" long and drilled two holes...
  20. Jorley

Very Good Day

It all started this morning when I had to go to Wal-Mart. There is a Subway in the store, so I decided to grab one of those $5 foot longs they've been talking about. When I went to pay, the register was down and the manger had sent a employee to another store with her keys. So they couldn't open...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad