• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ruppy22000

Quick 4.0 Question

I just want to know how the 4.0s are running in new Rangers. I've had experience with a 94 and a 99 and i'm wondering if the newer ones are better. The ones i've driven have been a bit sluggish on throttle response and never seemed too "tight" when operating if you know what i mean. Any input...
  2. ruppy22000

Coolant Leak...

Can anyone tell me the regions of the 4.0 where coolant most often likes to vacate? I have had this issue for some time now and I CAN'T FIND THE LEAK! This has been goin on for about 3,000 miles and I don't have a milkshake yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  3. ruppy22000

Baffled...

So I had this crazy grinding/rubbing/humming vibration from the front driver's side wheel and for all the life of me thought it was the hub bearings. Well I got new tires put on today and it's gone.. Gone... GONE. What could it have been cuz it definitely didn't sound like a TIRE issue?
  4. ruppy22000

Rubbing Noises from Front

I have been looking for a fix to this issue for quite some time and it seems like a lot of people have been experiencing my problem as well. My problem is that there is a grinding, humming, rubbing, many other ways to describe it noise coming from what sounds like my front driver side wheel...
  5. ruppy22000

Bushing Help

Do you guys know if 97 and earlier model spring bushings will work on a 99 ranger. Are the leafsprings the same? I just tore the S*#^ out of mine replacing my shackles.
  6. ruppy22000

Grinding from front wheel/brake/axle?? HELP

Hey guys, this is my first post so bear with me. I have a 99 ranger 4x4 supercab. Yay for Pulse Vaccum Hubs, anyways, awhile ago i had the hubs replaced by ford before i knew about all of the problems with these things. Ever since they were replaced there has been a grinding noise from the front...
  7. ruppy22000

Grinding Noise From Front End

Hey guys, this is my first post so bear with me. I have a 99 ranger 4x4 supercab. Yay for Pulse Vaccum Hubs, anyways, awhile ago i had the hubs replaced by ford before i knew about all of the problems with these things. Ever since they were replaced there has been a grinding noise from the front...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad