• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RynoDragon

5th gear and reverse synchronizer, need help

1989 Ford Ranger 2.9 5 Speed Manual, 2WD Does anyone have a step by step possibly with pictures and all of changing out the 5th and reverse synchronizer, In the Navy, and it has been forever since I worked on a manual transmission, just lost my sister to cancer and I paid the funeral bill, am...
  2. RynoDragon

1989 Ranger 2.9 5 Speed Manual 2 Wheel Drive

Does anyone have a step by step possibly with pictures and all of changing out the 5th and reverse synchronizer, In the Navy, and it has been forever since I worked on a manual transmission, just lost my sister to cancer and I paid the funeral bill, am tight for cash, I have the tools and have...
  3. RynoDragon

1989 Ford Ranger XLT! Another newbie arrives!

Well new to the Ranger Station, but not to Ford Enthusiast Websites, also a member of All Ford Mustangs, under the same user name as here. Looking for remove and repair tips and tricks. I kinda started a group just for 1989 Ford Ranger Items. Please add to it what you can. :c-n:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad