• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. making extended brake lines

I found a great write up on making extended brake lines but like most write ups, they lack years or cross references. Most of these articles are for the older rangers. http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/ReplacementBrakeLine_Front.shtml Do the 98+ rangers use the same brake fittings? I...
  2. ZHILLZ build - 02 with d44 and 9"

Reserved. Tons of pics and info coming. Tired and sick of trying to find info? lemme help. 2002 Ford Ranger Supercab 4x4 SAS with Dana 44 and Ford 9" using leafs. Goal is 36-38" tires depending on how she sits. Project price goal without rim/tires = $3000 Dana 44 with disk brakes, tie rod...
  3. ZHILLZ 2002 Ranger 4x4

The truck: 2002 Ranger XLT 4x4 with the 4.0 and 4.10 open rear end. Side steps and toolbox are the only mods done to it when I got it but the toolbox wont open. At the beginning of the year: Cranked the bars a little because I hate the nose diving look 3" body lift and 15x8 wheels 2"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad