• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Stl515273

FX4 axle FTW!!!!!!!

Went and picked this axle up out of a 2006 FX4 Level II with 8,xxx miles on it It has 4.10 gears My truck came stock with 3.55 gears. Trying to turn those 31"tires was not easy for it I saved roughly $549.00 by not having my axle regered. I was quoted $1000.00 from a shop Got it all...
  2. Stl515273

surgery + time off from work = MODDING TIME!!!!

I started this friday and was unable to finsih due to my recent surgery. I went back to the doctor and had my splints removed from my nose and fill 200% better so I was able to finsih. Plus I got my dad to drive me after the doctor 1hr away to pick up my other taillight First off with the...
  3. Stl515273

New Seat covers

I got my seat covers today from iggee.com I was stocked to get them while I was off work cause of my surgery. I got one half way installed then had to call it off and go inside and relax. Once I am able to stand up ill pull the seats out and get them nice and tight They are synthetic...
  4. Stl515273

Sept. 20th Springfield Missouri Meet

Date September 20th Time: NOON We can all meet at the walmart on Kansas Expressway @ 11am just off I-44and Highway 13 cant miss. Then travel to Fellows Lake in a convoy and be there by noon We will leave Walmart parking lot at 11:30 http://www.mapquest.com/mq/4-f_0cxBnt Fellows Lake...
  5. Stl515273

Diff. cover painted

Finally finsished painting the cover today. I still have to polish the 'fins' on it. I need to stop by wally world to get teh deals for my dremel.
  6. Stl515273

Aluminum Diff. cover painted

Finally finsished painting the cover today. I still have to polish the 'fins' on it. I need to stop by wally world to get teh deals for my dremel.
  7. Stl515273

Bored Saturday Pictures

Not much to do around the house today. Took a drive out to my fav. spot My picture taking skills suck so please dont be harsh with me
  8. Stl515273

NEW!!!!!!!!!! BFGoodrich tires

Finally I worked enough overtime to buy me some. I got these really cheap. Guy bought my stock tires for 125.00 so that helped the cost Way before BFG's Not the best pictures that will come later
  9. Stl515273

Just showing it off

I allready posted in the introduction area. I just wanted to show off theinside and other things These are my interior mods not much but o well Mustang dome light ////Alpine Headunit Stock door panels XLT door panels Added ranger 'pioneer sound system' console Ford explorer...
  10. Stl515273

New Guy

Hi I am new here. I went to the Midwest Meet Insanejughead told me about the site. The truck will be changing again this week. Im finnaly getting BFG All terrains :clapping::yahoo: Then ill be throwing on a 3" bodylift Here are pictures of my truck First day I got it June 26th 2005 About 1...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad