• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bestes

loss of power and cutting out at higher speeds.

I have a 92 Ranger 3.0L automatic supercab with 182K. Recently when driving down the highway, my ranger has been cutting out. It feels like I have a loss of power and when I get up to 60 or more, it will run fine for a while and then it will cut out. I have to let the ranger drop down to...
  2. bestes

1992 Ranger 3.0 Owners Manual

Does anyone know where I can download an owners manual for my 1992 Ford Ranger 3.0 Supercab??? Thanks...
  3. bestes

Tail/dash panel lights

I have a 1992 ranger and the tail light and the dash lights wont come on. I check the fuse and it looks good. any ideas??? The headlights and brake lights work fine... any suggestions would be appreciated...
  4. bestes

1992 Ranger real sluggish and sputtering

I have a 1992 Ranger. V6 - 3.0 - 175K miles. In the morning or when the vehicle has set for a while, it drives real suggish and sputters. It will do this for a few minutes until it warms up. Even when it is warm, it stops sputtering but feels sluggish. Does anyone have any idea what is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad