• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need to change out the fuel pump

I have a 99 Ranger 3.0L Flex Fuel. However, last year I dropped a brand new engine in it from a 2007 (short block). Still running the same intake and all the rest of the engine is from the old engine. I need to replace the fuel pump since it has 215K on it! I remember reading at one time there...
  2. Changing over to a composite intake??

Anyone has any luck changing over their intake. I bought a new one that has no egr hook up on it but all the micro-fiche shows an egr inlet. I have a 1999 3.0l that I have all but replaced the engine and I polished the lower intake and put roller rockers on it. Now I am looking at putting this...
  3. Changing out 7.5" rear to 8.8"

I have a 99 Ranger 4x4 3.0L X-cab. Suprisingly, I have a 3.73 7.5" ring/pinion in a 8.8" axle housing. Came stock and I am the original owner. I have 190K on the truck and the rear end is starting to show signs of wear. I am going to change all the rear differential parts and upgrade to an 8.8"...
  4. Rear end shaking at 50mph

I have a 99 Ranger 3.0L X-cab. It has 188K on it. 8.8 rear end. Ever since I can remember, the rear end shakes at 50-60mph. I have replaced tires, drums, brakes, rims, axle bearings.... I have not gone through the rear differential, or drive line. Has anyone else had similar issues???? Thanks...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad