• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. p-townranger

a/c, heater an light problem

i got my 88 4x4 ranger stuck in some mud that was like 2 inches in my floor. when i got out my heater or a/c would not work. now there workin but the..l. i guess fan i makin nose and is not as strong as they use to be. can anynoe help. o yeah my head light flicker on an off sometimes now.
  2. p-townranger

New To Lifting

ok, i have a 88 ext. cab 4x4 ranger with 2.9 in it. I was planing to put the coils off my wracked 89 f150 to lift the front. Then put the rear leaf springs off a 92 explorer. Can amyone help me with this project. like with i need new shocks an stuff like that???
  3. p-townranger

2.9 Want Start Agian

i got a 88 ranger 4x4 with a 2.9 5speed my truck was actin up one day it sound like i was gettin no gas so i just kept on drivin cause i thought it could hacve been bad gas but that night i was drivin up the road and it cut off the i had some guy work on it and he said my fual pump was good but...
  4. p-townranger

88 ranger no doors

m_786e7d0d3da9025700285ff80f358f1c my 88 ranger with no doors woodbind in liberty sc its go a 2.9 5speed and 11/2 lift with 31's and a flowmaster
  5. p-townranger

bucket seats

what bucket seats would be a good use for a 88 ranger
  6. p-townranger

new to rangerstation

i have got a blue 88 ranger 2.9 4x4 5 speed. its got a 11/2 inch lift on it with 31/10.5/15 tires with black steal rims. it also has 2 10" kickers with a 800watt mtx amp and pineer cd player. i put new fx4 stickers on it an a 8.8 rear end. the ranger also has a flomaster with no cat and side...
  7. p-townranger

power out of a 2.9

is there anyway i can get more power out of my 88 2.9 i had my motor rebuilt and put a flowmaster with no cat and it out runs my friend 99 3.0 right now but i want it faster so can anyone help me
  8. p-townranger

anyone know bout snorkels

can you buy them for 88 rangers of you got to make one?
  9. p-townranger

fuel pump not working

i have a 88 4x4 ranger and my truck just stop runnin the other day. i think it has something to do with the fuel pump but i pulled my bed off and i have no power at my fuel pump so can anyone help me please!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad