• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rick-88

Wanted 1988 Driver door latch needed

My driver side (left) door latch will not keep the door shut, I've adjusted the latch pin several (like 100..) different ways yet the door keeps popping open while under way. Anyone know where I can find a door latch for my 1988 Ranger Ext cab? I've searched the online Ford parts houses and I...
  2. Rick-88

1988 Driver door latch needed

The part I need is the door latch that holds the door closed. I've searched the online Ford parts houses and I think the Ford part number for the driver's door (left side) is F1ZZ6121813A (Supersession(s): F1ZZ-6121813-A)
  3. Rick-88

1988 Driver door latch needed

My door latch will not keep the door shut, I've adjusted the latch pin several (like 100..) different ways yet the door keeps popping open while under way. Anyone know where I can find a door latch for my 1988 Ranger ext cab?
  4. Rick-88

1988 Ranger 4x4 module location help

I've spent quite a bit of time searching this forum to see if I could find the location of the 4x4 module on the '88 ranger. I saw one post here where a guy said he found it in the dash board. It is not under or behind the seat or behind the passenger kick panel. The guy that said he found it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad