• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Replacement driveshaft question.

Replacement driveshaft question. Picture added had my wife pick up a replacement driveshaft for my 86 bronco II. Had the gkn, found a double cardan off a 87 at the salvage yard. I measured the length of the gkn while it was still on mine, asked him to do the same, flange to flange, to make...
  2. Drive Shaft? GKN vs. Dana.

86 bronco II auto tranny. Not lifted or anything. I've got the GKN style drive shaft and its on its NOISY way out. Called the local salvage yard and he tells me he doesn't have a GKN but has a dana for that year. My question is will the dana be simple replacement? Is is the double cardan...
  3. 86 BII Shifter assembly?

Auto trans on the floor, 4 wheel drive shifter on the floor as well. Where can I get the whole shifter assembly, plus the plastic "shroud" or trim piece that fits over the top of both? I've tried a couple salvage yards with no joy. Searched online @LCM?? carpartswholesale etc. maybe I'm...
  4. Anyone withing 150 miles of SE South Dak. Bronco Swap help.

I've got a 86 bronco that is in pretty good condition body wise. However it has sat for the past 6 years, and I have a sneaking suspicion it has a cracked head. Looks like some got her hot. It's got a new water pump on it blowing bubbles out the radiator etc etc. I got it up and running...
  5. What a bitchin forum. What would you do?

I loved the ranger station to death when I owned my 02 Ranger. I put 146K on it and never once had to take it to a shop for repairs. This seems like an equally "neat" place for these little broncos. I think they are cooler than the 900 Jeeps that troll the streets of this 9000 pop college...
  6. Mach 3 CD player stopped working

2002 XLT. It's got the Mach 3 mp3/cd player in it. Was listening to it in the yard the other night around the campfire and it just quit working. Radio works fine. When I switch source to cd. CD just shows up on the display. CD that was in there wont eject. Just nothing. I checked the...
  7. Sudden Rough Idle. Please help.

2002 4.0 SOHC 112,000 miles on it. New plugs and wires (15K on them) New PCV Valve (5K ago) Driving to the river this afternoon, CEL starts blinking (it was already on steady, 02 sensor) I was stopped at a stop sign, gave it the gas and noticed a sort of chugging feeling, stopped put it in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad