• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2007 torsion bars cranked or keys installed running 33x12.5 anyone???

I just bought the 07 and it's time to make it mine I want some pics of keys or bars turned in some with either 33x12.5 or 32x11.5 my previous 97 had a 2" coil spacer add a leaf and cleared 33x10.5 with very minimum rub I don't care about trimming and I am not an extreme off roarer just looking...
  2. 33x12.5 with 1 3/4" pro comp levelling kit anyone?

i searched for photos and havent found any the truck is a single cab shorty i have 33x10.5 BF mud terrain KM2's on my truck and i clear just fine minimal rub on the control arm or what not, i have them on stock wheels does anyone on here have 33x12.5 tires on with this little bit of lift? i am...
  3. 97 4x4 ranger lower ball joint change

sorry i no theres likely a million n one threads in this how long am i looking at to change a lower passenger ball joint and from looking at it there is no special tools needed other then what i should have in my own tools box? thanks and sorry in advance!:icon_cheers:
  4. motor swap from 2x4 - 4x4

i have an 88 ranger 4x4 single cab regular box with the head jasket gone, and i have an 88 ranger 2x4 ext cab with a good motor and tranny can i swap them right out?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad