• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1995 Ranger tail lights miswired, replace with '97 wiring?

Current truck is a 1995 ranger 3.0 manual. There are tail light electrical issues from the previous owner due to botched install of a wiring harness for a trailer. I can't figure out what goes where (and I'm an electrical engineering student), so I want to just replace the rear-most section...
  2. Clutch Disk Size - 1995 Ranger 3.0

Hello all, I have a 1995 3.0 Ranger with 5-speed stick. I believe it's the M5OD-R1. I have two options when buying a clutch kit, 8 7/8" and 9 1/8". Which to buy? Thanks
  3. ABS Code 11, Brake Light Issues, No Cruise, Wiper Issues

So my ABS light comes on every now and then, it's throwing code 11. I also have a weird issue with the brake lights. My dash lights up when I hit the brake pedal. My corner lights also light up. And, if I'm cruising, it turns off when I turn on my head lights. My wipers also behave...
  4. 1999 Ranger 8.8 into 1995 Ranger

Hello there, Let me start off by saying that I have done a fair bit of searching and have consulted the tech library on this subject. I have a 3.0L 1995 extended cab ranger with a 7.5" rear end. I want to swap in a 8.8" L/S rear end with 4.10 gears from a 1999 4-door ranger. Am I correct in...
  5. Turboing my 3.0, suggestions?

Hello there, Been looking to turbo my truck for a little while now. I'm going to be buying parts over the rest of the summer as my pay checks come in. First thing I'm looking at buying is the turbo itself, of course. I'd like to stick with an eBay one. I can always replace it for cheap if...
  6. Looks like my trans is missing a few things...

I have a 1995 5-Speed 3.0L 2WD Ranger. So, I was working on my exhaust today and I saw this: I can see my pressure plate from outside of my trans! D: I'm assuming it shouldn't be like that? What's missing? The trans doesn't really shift right. I have to wait a couple seconds before I can get...
  7. Have to replace leaf hangers, time for a lift?

I got under my ranger this weekend and discovered that the leaf spring hangers on the left side of my ranger are all rotted out and that my right side ones aren't much better. So I figured that I'd replace all the hangers, shackles, bushings, etc. But I figured that while I'm in there, I might...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad