• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Suggestions on value of 99 XLT Ranger 2WD w/cap and a bad motor?

Anyone have any idea the value of a dark blue 1999 Ford Ranger XLT, extended cab, with a matching cap, a 6 month old rebuilt trans, 16" aluminum wheels (matching spare tie & wheel), 97K miles and a seized engine? The camshaft synchronizer went bad and ruined the 3.0L engine. Has a small dent...
  2. trying to troubleshoot locked 3.0 engine

I have a 1999 Ranger with the 3.0 engine with 97K I was driving to work on the highway yesterday and the engine started running poorly and I put it into neutral and the engine died. From start of running poorly to shutting off was within 3-5 seconds. Tried restarting in neutral and no crank...
  3. Need pic or diagram of 99 rear drum brake springs

Went to do rear brakes, thought I had in my mind where all parts attached but when I was almost done the one side, there was one spring that I wasn't sure where it went. I figured to check the other side but that spring was missing entirely, so I still am not sure where it goes. I know the two...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad