• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Grounding points

In my quest to get this engine running properly it occured to me that cleaning the grounding points might be advantageous. Does anyone know where to find a diagram of the grounding points for the engine and electrical systems? Has cleaning them ever had a positive impact for anyone? Thanks
  2. '89 2.9 won't start. vacuum?

Update: Truck started when I sprayed gas directly to intake. Ran decent for a few miles but now runs bad. Chasing more problems... Hey guys, First post after lurking awhile. My 89 Ranger is pretty sick right now. I've never been totally pleased with how it starts (seems to want to stall...
  3. Alternator acting crazy

Hey guys, first post. I'm helping a buddy fix his '89 Ranger. 2.9V6 It was obviously not charging the battery, so we pulled the alternator and took it up to Advance to bench test it. it tested good. Btw, we determined it was the alternator because the battery reads 12.6V with engine off...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad