• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. JOSEPH169

Found! A/C Compressor Bracket

Looking for the A/C compressor tensioner bracket for my 1989 Bronco II with the 2.9 V6. Called all the local salvage yards in my area and nobody seems to have a 2.9 Ford anymore.
  2. JOSEPH169

Bronco II with 8.8 parking brake setup

Just wanted to know if anybody out there has a easy way to setup the factory parking brake cables for a 8.8 with rear discs to the stock front cable? Just want to see what people have done with these. Thanks
  3. JOSEPH169

Throwout bearing from Explorer in Bronco II

I'm doing the 4.0 clutch swap into my Bronco II and I changed the clutch hydraulic line to fit the slave cylinder/throwout bearing for the 94 explorer 4.0 slave. I've heard the throwout bearings are the same but the fittings are different. My throwout bearing makes an noise when depressing the...
  4. JOSEPH169

Dana 35 swap into Bronco II

Doing a Dana 35 TTb swap into the Bronco II. I have the Axle beams all installed and the differential has 5.13 gears and a lunchbox locker similar to an Aussie locker or lockrite (believe it's a lockrite. Putting the passenger side axle into shaft into the pumpkin and the internal spring will no...
  5. JOSEPH169

Yukon Dana 35 External C Clip Eliminator

So I got a Yukon TTB Cclip eliminator kit and it's got two springs the go inside the slip yoke on the front axle. The kit comes with two different springs. Just curious on which one to use since one is longer and alot stiffer the the shorter one that's softer. Has anyone put this spring on. It's...
  6. JOSEPH169

Single or dual shocks?

So I have the skyjacker dual shock hoop not installed yet. I've heard that dual shocks are a thing of the past since shock technology has gotten so good its not needed anymore. Just want some insight since i know the ttb system is different than solid axle systems which are what the people...
  7. JOSEPH169

EB lower coil retainer on TTB

I can't seem to find it but does anybody have pics of the lower coil spring retainer to fit on the ttb. I'm looking to put 3.5" bronco graveyard lift coils on my bronco ii just wonder how much lift height ill get from these coils...
  8. JOSEPH169

Dana 35 with dana 44 outers

Was reading in the tech articles about getting the spindles from a 94-96 bronco bolting those with everything else and read that the brakes are bigger and just wanted to know what brakes to use. I heard ppl using chevy bolt bakes just wanted to see if anyone has done this and what brakes...
  9. JOSEPH169

Jeep coil pics.

Does anyone have pics of how they put the lower coil retainer for jeep coils. I saw a couple on the tech articles but I curious on how they are mounted to the beam since the plumbing hardware in the tech article shows the opening and some reducing adapters.
  10. JOSEPH169

EB coils for 6" lift

I currently have BDS 6" lift coils and they're rated at 410 ppi, was looking into a softer coil but would like to maintain the height i'm at, What EB coil would allow me to achieve this since I can't seem to find an answer.
  11. JOSEPH169

explorer 5.0 in a '89 Bronco II

I can seem to find anyone that has done an explorer 5.0 swap into a Bronco II. Seen older 5.0 swaps. Has anybody done it or know a link of one been done?
  12. JOSEPH169

6" or 4" springs with belltech shackles

I have the belltech shakles and was wonder to achieve the 6" of lift not more should I use the skyjacker 4" leaf pack or 6" leaf pack?
  13. JOSEPH169

james duff extended radius arms rod end joint

I was looking at the joint ends of the James duff extended radius arms and they look like either heim or johnny joints. Does anyone know for sure what they use?
  14. JOSEPH169

double cardan flange

I have a explorers front driveshaft and the 1354 flange on my transfer case. I want to use a double cardan setup that will allow me to get rid of the u-joint straps on the transfer case side and use a flange to blot up to the t-case. does this exist or what vehicle uses this that will work?
  15. JOSEPH169

Pain and Gain

I just saw this movie and its damn funny. I like how Dwayne Johnson is some coked out muscle bound religious weirdo lol..
  16. JOSEPH169

another jeep coil question

I'm currently running 6" BDS coils on my Bronco II. If i were to run xj 8" coils would they compress down to 6" on the truck since 6" coils usually go close to 4" from what i've read
  17. JOSEPH169

Lets see your removable top Bronco II

I wanted to see what people have done to make there Bronco II like a full size with a removable top. So post pics of it on the exterior and interior and how the top works.
  18. JOSEPH169

Dodge and GM tie rod ends

Do the tie rod ends for Dodge and GM us the same taper and thread pitch?
  19. JOSEPH169

4.0 OHV swap, 5.0 or stay 2.9

I'm trying to debate if i want to tackle the 5.0 swap which will need new trans and transfer case along with wiring, or just do a mild build up on the 4.0 and not need to change out the trans and transfer case. This is all in my 89 bronco ii. I;m gonna upgrade the axles no matter what to the...
  20. JOSEPH169

Superlift Superrunner

I read about Superlift getting bought out and was wondering if the superrunner steering kits are still around to get?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad