• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mrbeezroom

No turn signals, 4-way flashers work - also no backup lights

I'll check the bulbs, but I'm pretty sure they got overlooked when I had the tranny overhauled. Thanks again.:):icon_cheers:
  2. mrbeezroom

RonD, Thanks for the help. I put another flasher in and changed fuse #5, and voila, I have turn signals. Next stop: backup lights.
  3. mrbeezroom

According to my Owner's Manual there is only one flasher for both and I did replace it. The 4-ways work without any flasher at all. I'll look under the dash again for anything that resembles another flasher unit. Also, I've got a lot of fuses , so I'll replace some old ones with new and see if...
  4. mrbeezroom

Replaced the flasher, but still no turn signals.
  5. mrbeezroom

I have a 1994 Mazda B3000 ext cab and none of my turn signals work. They were working a while back, albeit very slowly and weak. They recently stopped working altogether. My 4-way emergency flashers are fine (even when I remove the flasher unit from the fuse box). I checked the fuse panel and...
  6. mrbeezroom

Direct replacement tranny for '94 B3000 2WD 3.0L

Is there a list somewhere of all the manual transmissions that will directly replace my M5OD in my '94 2WD Ext Cab B3000 3.0L V6? I do not want to have to modify anything if I can help it. Any help would be appreciated.
  7. mrbeezroom

Best shock for the $$? ('94 B3000 2WD Xcab)

I have a 1994 Mazda B3000 Ext. Cab, 2wd, 3.0L V6 and I need new shocks. Strictly surface roads, but I carry around 350-400lbs of music gear inside an A.R.E. shell. I could use some recommendations for shocks. I've looked at Bilstein and Rancho, but I really don't have any idea what I should be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad