• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4wd rear blocks on a 8.8" swap

I'm going to be swapping an Explorer 8.8 rear end this weekend. I plan on using the Explorer leaf spring as well. I want a little bit more lift in the back and I've seen that you can use the 4x4 rear blocks to lift the rear end an extra 2". A local shop said they could bend me up 2" longer 3...
  2. Oil pressure gauge issues.

I was going down the road the other day and heard a tick. I looked down and my oil pressure gauge bounced a couple more times off the bottom pin. I shut the key off and got a tow home. My oil was about an 1/8th of an inch below low on the dipstick. I topped my oil off and decided to try to...
  3. Transfer case to drive shaft bolts backed out.

I was going down the road and got a bad drive train vibration. I pulled over and climbed under the truck and 3 bolts that hold the front of the driveshaft to the transfer case where backed off about half way and one was missing. I tightened the 3 up and limped it home. The motor runs smooth...
  4. 2000 Ranger has no power, no CEL or codes

I have a 2000 Ranger 4x4 3.0 5speed. I purchased the pickup which had been sitting for 4 years because of a bad clutch, I replaced it and have been driving it for 20K miles and its ran fine. My issue is the pickup lost power at all RPMs and my CEL isn't on. The pickup idles fine and doesn't have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad