• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sarasota

gearing w/ 35's?

i think this is the right forum, im not sure, there are a lot here hahaha sooner or later i am going to fit 35's under my rig and i was going to upgrade gears for christmas. what should i go with? 99 4.0 ohv. deciding between 4.10, 4.56, and 4.88 according to the gear charts any firsthand...
  2. sarasota

seatbelt question

is there anything i can do to make the seatbelt receiver not so damn stiff. i like the seatbelts that have the cloth attachment, not the hard plastic one the plastic sticks in my butt when things are getting hot in the truck :hottubfun:
  3. sarasota

quick shackle question

what is the part number for the belltech extended shackles? links would be helpful thank you!
  4. sarasota

MY '99 XLT 4x4

31's on the stock rims (not for long) there is my 12" sub.. nice and tucked out of the way, and its not too much also, my freshly tinted windows.. you cant really tell but they are DARK power everything 4x4 97,xxx miles my dream truck well thattts my baby.. no offroad shots yet but i...
  5. sarasota

98-00 light bar

i tried searching but couldnt find anything. looking through the galleries i notice a lot of people have the prerunner style light bar on the front of their trucks. i lovvve the looks of these but i cant find one for my truck. yall that have them... did you fab them up yourselves?
  6. sarasota

4.0 tire size question

i have a 99 XLT 4x4 i bought about 3 weeks ago and i already am lookin to get higher haha. but my question is.. how does the 4.0 do with larger tires. im not looking at anything ridiculous just maybe 33's.. a couple people around here think that i wouldn't have enough power but i don't see that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad