• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '94 XL owner

:icon_thumby: interesting forum, hope to find tips concerning leaking power steering pump/lines? kudos to admin.
  2. TRS to the rescue again.

found very good tech info just what I needed in the brakes section. rear brake line problem. thanks to the member(s) concerned and the TRS admin.:icon_thumby:
  3. '94 rear brakes bleeding.

did a check of the first 10 pages some info seems revelant but still have questions. will fluid come out the bleed fitting as it will in non-abs system? is it possible the abs valve has failed-plugged up? if so can I bypass with some sort of union? the front discs are newly rebuilt and...
  4. '94 ranger radio replacement help?

anyone have a good lead on a replacement? don't need the cd player - just am/fm.
  5. a4ld modulator valve adjustment?

which way to turn the set screw to shift earlier - inwards or outward (counterclockwise)?
  6. '94 vacum modulator replace/adjust

a search didn't turn up much related to this que so here goes. I have a V6 4.0 with auto and 4x4, I dropped the pan for a fluid/filter change as well as try to track down a persistent drip (the old modulator o-ring was shriveled thus allowing hot fluid past) and pulled the cats which the...
  7. surprise in '94 a4ld pan

dropped the pan for a shift kit install and filter/fluid replace behold a steel pin (it's magnetic) 1&5/16" length by a bit less than 1/8" diameter was laying in the pan. it has a high surface finish (centerless ground after heat treat maybe) and is convex shaped 'ball end' on each end.?? what...
  8. a4ld shift kit install thread?

did a search w/no results for a transgo shift kit install for the '94 auto? can anyone point me to one here or in explorer forum? the kit came with an instruction sheet but hopeing to find additional info before I pull the valve body - so's I can be fully prepared for any surprises. btw this...
  9. New guy from North Carolina.

I live in the SW region of the state between the Blue Ridge Prky and South Carolina glad I found this site. I have a '94 4.0 auto 4x4 that I've got some questions I hope more experienced Ranger owners will be able to help with.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad