• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. neutral safety switch problem after 302 swap.

I just put a carbureted 302 in my 95 ranger, everything works great except the starter wont engage using the key. If I jump the solenoid on the inner fender the truck starts right up but Im not getting power there from the standard lead. I did have the neutral safety switch off several times...
  2. Clutch problems.

I have a 95 ranger that I have put an 88 302 with M5od r2 into. I have removed and fallowed precision's technique for bleeding the master cylinder, then I tried gravity and pressure bleeding the slave cylinder and I still cant get the clutch to release. I have read that there are a couple...
  3. 302 swap but trying to retain stock tach

I know Im probably going to catch hell for this but I have searched over and over and cant find an answer that helps in my situation. I have a 95 ranger that Im putting a 302 into using a holley 600 and an HEI distributor, is there any way you can connect to the factory tach and make it...
  4. R1 and R2 shifter covers

Im sure this has been asked before but I haven't found a thread that clearly asked or answered the question. I have a 95 ranger with a 4 cyl and an M5od-r1, I am swapping in a 302 with an R2 but had to go with an older tranny not the 4.2 tranny with the better shifter location. Is it possible in...
  5. Motor swap plates

I did not find anything about these in my search so I am hoping someone can help me out. I ordered these plates on ebay a couple days ago, they are listed as swap plates to install a SBF into a ranger or explorer using any of the factory motor mounts. I got them, knocked the rust off and...
  6. M5od-r2/r1 shifter

I have been looking for thread to answer this but havent found one yet, if there is one can someone send me a link? I have read about how much better the m5od-r2 shifts with the shifter Hurst made for it but they seam to have discontinued that shifter. They still make the one for the r1. My...
  7. 302 Swap on a 95

I may be new but I have read the tech posts and I am left with a few questions which is why im posting my questions. Im intending to build a 95 2wd ranger with a carburated 302 HO with a mild cam, an M5OD, and the 3.08 geared 8.8 from my 92 4.0. 1. I have a 95 2.3L with a 5 speed I am looking...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad