• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Waggy 44 leaf sas

I have a donor 89 waggy with both axles. I have an 86 ranger regular cab long bed with a 4 inch lift right now. I am debating on using both the axles from the waggy and swapping them in the ranger. Do you guys think using an 8.8 would be better than the amc 20 for the rear? I would like to use...
  2. Pulse wiper setting

I have an 86 ranger and the wiper only works on the fast setting, The pulse anf medium setting does not work at all. I figured it was the switch so I repaced that with a new one and still no change. I just found out about the wiper relay did not think of that before, Is it more likely that the...
  3. Overheating

I have a constant overheating problem. About 6 months ago it was running hot and I replaced the coolant sensor, thermostat. I have also recently replaced the water pump and radiator. I also have an electric pusher fan. Yesterday I was sitting in traffic and it started to overheat and shut off...
  4. Fuel lines

I had a fuel line break and I replaced it with rubber line and some hose clamps. The rest of the lines look brittle and I think I should replace them all. Is there a complete set of the oem lines I can get from an auto parts store or is making my oun lines a better option?
  5. Fluid type Q

I have a stupid question. Is the M5OD the Mistsu or Mazda Tranny? Mitsubishi made all the 4x4 trannies correct? (Atleast thats what the repair book Indicates) The reason I ask is I am going to change the fluid and the Mazda calls for Mercon and I dont want to put the wrong stuff in.
  6. T-case

I have a BW 1350 manual t-case that has damage to the front output. My question is what is the differntce in the 1350 to the 1354? is one better? and could I go to a 1354? My problem is I have a 4 inch lift and the front output got a lot of abuse in the 6 months I've had it lifted. I think my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad