• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 96 explorer trans question

Asking for my grandpa he had a 98 explorer with a good drive train that rusted away but then bought a 96 with a good body and bad trans tried to install the 98 trans into the 96 but the wiring is different is there any way i can make it work or even put the engine and trans from the 98 into the...
  2. best 4.0 exhaust for sound

just got an 04 ranger and was wondering what exhaust would sound good on it since its too quiet for me loud is good but a rumble would be better any ideas on what exhaust would sound good? thanks in advance
  3. 2.9 Wiring harness question

not sure if im posting in the right place but im looking into buying an 87 ranger single cab long bed 5 speed with the 2.9 only problem is the po lost the wiring harness when he put the 2.9 into it, i currently have a 86 2.3 ranger 5 speed could i make that harness work and run the 2.9? thanks...
  4. New member wanting to say hi

I just joined this website since i got an 86 ranger super cab with the 2.3 i bought the truck just as a winter beater and fell in love with it after putting a new head on the motor as soon as the weather breaks i wanna pull my body off and basically rebuild my truck.:bye:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad