• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Blackdog

Help an old guy out

I have a 2006 Ranger I bought new and the radio just broke. This is the stock cd/am/fm. I liked the radio and asked the dealer if I could get another like it but the cost was unreal, he said to get one from Crutchfield. I checked their site and they have a bunch for cheap. I just need a...
  2. Blackdog

Stock 2006 cd/am/fm radio

I'm looking for a radio for my 2006 Ranger. Mine just crapped out. Must be in excellent condition. I put this in classifieds also. Thanks, Ron, 509-969-4999
  3. Blackdog

Look what I just did

I just jazzed up the Ranger with new paint, bed liner, reupholstered seat, winch and winch bumper. Cool or a wast of money?
  4. Blackdog

Spark plugs 2006 2.3

I found the correct plugs, there NGK ITR5F13. Now I need to find the gap specs.
  5. Blackdog

Plug gap for a 2006 2.3 ?

It does not have the gap specs under the hood. I'm installing the NGK Laser Iridium ITR5F13. Any of you know what it is? Thanks
  6. Blackdog

Spark plugs 2006 2.3

I'm trying to find the correct plugs for my 2006 2.3 Ranger. I know this info is on this site but I can't find it. Any idea?
  7. Blackdog

What should I do with this Ranger?

I built this from a totaled roll over. It has a built explorer rear axle with 4:88's and a Detroit locker, James Duff 6" lift, 33" MTR's and much more. I bought the truck for $500 but now I have $5,500 in it. What's it worth, $3,500? I'm at the point of either bailing out of this truck and...
  8. Blackdog

Wives new Ford

A little wierd I know but she really loves it. 22 mpg in town, 26 mpg hwy. We just put these new custom wheels and tires on it.
  9. Blackdog

Rear mount winch on a Ranger

I got a 97 Ranger, 6" lift, 33's, etc, etc. I have a new Warn M8000. The approach/departure angles suck so I'm thinking about mounting the winch under the bed with the cable exiting through the bumper. Have any of you done this? I'm looking for pictures and advice. Thanks:icon_welder:
  10. Blackdog

2006 fuel filter removal

My 97 ranger has a filter that is easy ro replace as the fuel lines have a removable plastic clip. My 2006 Ranger uses a different fuel line connection and I can't figure out how it works. I can see a orange and green clip but I'm not sure if it's suppose to be removed. I already have the fuel...
  11. Blackdog

Show me your winch bumper

I just won a Warn M8000 at a 4X4 event. I want to mount it on my 1997 Ranger. I wanted to buy one but I don't think anyone sells them anymore. I have a well equipped shop and fab skills so I'm thinking of manning up and making one. I'm looking for ideas, show me what ya got.
  12. Blackdog

Winch bumper?? Help

I need a winch bumper for my 1997 4X4 Ranger. Where can I buy one?
  13. Blackdog

My new fender flares, 1997 Ranger

Their Bushwacker "Extend a fenders". I just pt them on.
  14. Blackdog

Naches Trail Jamboree 2008

One Ranger (mine) in a sea of Jeeps.
  15. Blackdog

Feeler, what could I get for my Ranger?

Just when I finished my Ranger a new project came my way. But to complete the new rig I'll need to sell my truck first. I have 6K in this rig and I'll need at least that. This was built with only the best, most expensive parts. James Duff 6" lift. Explorer rear axle, disc brakes, 4:88's...
  16. Blackdog

Bump stops, 6" lift, Skyjacker, Daystar

I have a Duff 6" lift on my '97 Ranger. I need to see some pictures of Skyjacker or Daystar bump stops on a TTB. I've had my lift on for about a year and I'm just now considering bump stops.
  17. Blackdog

Winch bumper?? Help

On the TRS fab and off-road section they show a 93-97 tube winch bumper on the cover page. They say it's avalible this spring. I want one but my attempts to make the proper contact's has failed. Who can I talk to to get one of these? Will the Warn M8000 fit?
  18. Blackdog

How wide is the Ranger 8.8?

I think it's 53" but I'm not sure.
  19. Blackdog

Crawl ratio

My Ranger has an automatic, stock t case, 33" tires, 4:88 gears. How can I figure out the crawl ratio with this computer? http://www.4lo.com/calc/gearratio.htm I don't know the first gear ratio or t case ratio for this rig. Thanks.
  20. Blackdog

Driveshaft rubber needed

When I installed my D35 front pig I had to shorten my driveshaft. The rubber boot that goes over the slip joint was destroyed in the process. Ford does not stock these anymore. At this time I'm running the driveshaft without the boot. Since I live in a dry, sandy enviorment I would like to find...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad