• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1974 mustang II 2.8 & 1985 BII 2.8

:icon_bounceblue: Is the 1974 Mustang II 2.8 v6 engine and the 1985 Bronco II 2.8. V6 engine the same engines?:icon_bounceblue::icon_bounceblue:
  2. 1974 mustang II 2.8 & 1985 BII 2.8

Is the 1974 Mustang II 2.8 v6 engine and the 1985 Bronco II 2.8. V6 engine the same engines?:icon_bounceblue::icon_bounceblue:
  3. Smoking & no power 1985 bronco II

I have 1985 stock high milage Bronco II. When I got it from previous owner it had been sitting in horse pasture for several years. I charged battery and poured gas down carb and cranked right up, but would only idle. I put kit in carb and would start and rev up. Idle rough & no smoke. No...
  4. Smoking & no power 1985 bronco II

I have 1985 stock high milage Bronco II. When I got it from previous owner it had been sitting in horse pasture for several years. I charged battery and poured gas down carb and cranked right up, but would only idle. I put kit in carb and would start and rev up. Idle rough & no smoke. No...
  5. fp4

I purchased a 1985 Bronco II to keep at the camp for bad weather going back and forth to deer stands. It had been parked in a horse pasture for 4 years so you can guess how it looks. Body very good shape and all glass good. I hailed it home and charged battery and it started well and idled...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad