• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Clock spring!

I have not had Cruise Control since i bought this ranger last year. Finally got tore into it and everything checks out. Pressure switch ohms correct, Recall done, Fuse good so even though my horn works and the airbag light isn't on i am assuming a bad clock spring. Took out the clock spring...
  2. 2001 Ranger front axle won't disengage.....

Just got the engine in my daughters new 2001 Ranger. Had 105,000 and one of the timing cassettes blew apart. For starters i bought this with a dead engine so i know little about it. Took it for a drive tonight and noticed the front end was making noise. Pulled into a parking lot and turned...
  3. New to me ranger, What would you have paid???

Well i drove to the next population center east of me 475 miles round trip yesterday to pick this up. Rust free, (no salt in Montana) 2001 XLT 4x4 V6 Automatic, 105,654 miles. It was advertised as needing an engine. When i got there and looked at it there was a small hole in the valve...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad