• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. redneksoldier

Steering box to use on a d44 swap?

Well, if you don't put some tubing through the frame, you will smash it when you tighten the mounting bolts. You don't want your frame smashed flat. The steel is actually really thin and weak. Any frame mounted steering box puts a good amount of stress on the frame especially when turning the...
  2. redneksoldier

Steering box to use on a d44 swap?

If you decide to go with the ifs yota steering box, you will want to plate the frame on both sides where the box mounts. You will also want to weld tubes through the frame to reinforce the bolt holes. I went the extra mile and boxed the frame in and added a cross member there.
  3. redneksoldier

weird fuel pump problem

Ok, so I'm a bit puzzled. I've got a '03 4.0. The fuel pump is good. When you turn the key on (koeo) the fuel pump doesn't prime. If you proceed to crank the engine, the fuel pump will come on and after a couple of seconds it will start and run as normal. No loss of power, stumbling dieing etc...
  4. redneksoldier

Oklahoma Wheelin' for the Wounded at Disney, OK

Just found out about this event yesterday. Hope to see some more RBV'ers out there. I will be heading up that way Friday evening. Here is a little more info on it: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/usa-south-central/1401665-5th-annual-okwftw.html
  5. redneksoldier

Factory Remote Start

So, when I bought my '03 Ranger, it had a Ford Silver remote starter module already installed. It has always worked really well until recently it began tripping the PATS when you try to start it with the remote. I'm thinking that the PATS interface module may have gone bad. All of the wiring...
  6. redneksoldier

Window issues

Having an issue with the window jamming up. It will roll up about half-way and then it cocks toward the front and gets jammed. You can easily dislodge it by hand or by rolling the window back down, and if you hold the window straight back toward the rear while rolling it up, it does just fine...
  7. redneksoldier

Big Meats Run: Disney, OK

Just wondering if anyone was planning to go. March 15, 16, and 17. Hell of a good time and lots of trail/rock carnage to see/experience. I was out there last year and didn't see any other Rangers. Of course there was a lot of :beer: flowing, so I could have missed someone.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad