• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. The wheels are rolling!

Finally got the wheels rolling on the full width swap. After months of searching I have finally found a bloody axle. A leaf sprung 44 hp out of a 85 or 78 f250( not sure kinda confused about that... Tried to run the bom number with no result.) it's going to be full width with skyjacker 8" ranger...
  2. The wheel are rolling!

Finally got the wheels rolling on the full width swap. After months of searching I have finally found a bloody axle. A leaf sprung 44 hp out of a 85 or 78 f250( not sure kinda confused about that... Tried to run the bom number with no result.) it's going to be full width with skyjacker 8" ranger...
  3. The wheels are rolling!

4. "Early bronco coils"

Head and read lots of talk about the early bronco coil springs for sas applications. What year classifies it as "early"? Also is this the full sized bronco or bronco2? Found some 9" coils from skyjacker, but than I thought too much and am seeking clarification as the search didn't return...
  5. Dana 35 solid axle?

Talkin to a guy at work about Cherokee axels, he was saying that if u find one with a factory trailer hitch then it's a "tow" package and it actually has a Dana 35 rather than a Dana 30. Any thoughts? -lilgreen
  6. Thunderer tires; very happy

So yeasterday I FINNALLY got some new rubber on lil green. The 3" body lift and massively cut fenders made it look kinda silly with 31" Mexican racing slicks. I got a set of 33x12.5x15 Thunderer max grip m/t's. Supper aggressive tread( the deepest lugs at 17mm, all bfgs, toyos, ect are less)...
  7. Abs light/e brake light issues

Driving away the other day and abs light goes on. First time I've ever seen it on, shit didn't even know I had one! And the e brake light went on as well. Restarted my truck, goes off but them when I apply the brakes they come back on. Replaced the fronts not too long ago and checked the rears...
  8. Some more sas questions... Planning a build. pointers appreciated!

So I've been reading my ass off about sas's. I'm GOInG to, this summer do it. I'm going to go leaf sprung because it is going to be used primarily for muddling an general trail rippin. I'm learning to weld currently so I'm excited to fab up some of my own parts. Yes I know I should har someone...
  9. Hmmm, what you guys think?

I have an r8 rear axel. Ls 4.56 gears 28 spline 8.8. After some research I have found that the explorer axels didn't come with 4.56 gears.... So basically I would have to swap the front gears to be compatible with the new explorer axle.... I really don't wanna do that. So what I'm thinking is...
  10. A build day tomorrow, any pep talks/pointers?

So I've been workin on gettin my bumpers fabed up. And finally have a day when the ball and chain is busy to build! Other than my bumpers I plan on throwin in the taurus efans I picked up today; I gotta go back and exchange one of the small ones and pick up the temp switch. Also gonna cut my...
  11. Anyone need measurements? Makin a junkyard trip

Well I'm braving the shitty weather and making a junk yard trip. I'm lookin for f150 coils as I'm bolting up a meaty/heavy bumper as well as a standard consol as I'm tires of hittin drink after the body lift. If y'all need me to check somethin out post away!
  12. New bumper section

When the NEW bumper cat gets goin I have an excellent but very easy custom bumper idea for it.
  13. MAF testimony

Searched the site for cleaning maf as I read somewhere it can really help out responsiveness and is a good thing to do if u swamp ur truck. Which I did :( Read the vinegar nightmare discussion and decided to use break clean, my dad gets it free from work so I knew i had a bunch handy. The...
  14. Another obd1/obd2 question....

So I can get through Mr.Ebay a obd1 to obd2 converter cable thinking I could throw a Bluetooth adaptor to get all my read outs on my phone like discussed before. I'm just not 100% sure it will work... So I though I'd ask the most knowledgeable bunch of grease monkeys I know. My thinking is that...
  15. ObdII?? 93 ranger phone app thing?

News to me about this. Did some reading sounds excellent, it would be really helpful. From what I read my truck missed the year of obdII by a couple years. Is there something similar to this gadget for my vehicle?
  16. Fuel filler neck, inner tube and outer?

Put the pa 3" body lift in my 93 4.0 I pulled the outer filler tube off to lift my bed off. When I put it back on I noticed there is an inner and outer tube in there? The inner tube had a non removable clamp on it... I'm wondering if they both have to be hooked up or just the bigger outer one...
  17. Wheel bearing brands

I'm givin lil green a lift and wheel spacers(I don't need an opinion on the wheel spacers...) and my wheel bearings are on the way out. I want tough, no incredibly tough bearings. The choices: Timken Auto extra G2 Bca National bearings If anyone has used these brands wat do ya think? Gimme...
  18. Lurking in the shadows, an introduction

So I found this site about a year ago and have been incredibly impressed, I'd like to introduce myself and my truck and explain my ranger "journey" My names Scott I'm from B.C. Canada (when we have pet polar bears) I bought a ranger about a six months ago and have had some ups and downs... I'm...
  19. Seat swap

I've herd of guys with samurai's putting accura or rx7 seats in them so it got me thinking... Dose anyone have seat swap expirence? What did you put in? Extra hardware or fabrication? Any input is appreciated!
  20. M50d-r1 tranny swap

So i blew up my tranny today... Just wondering if you guys think I should make a running thread on here of the swap. I saw there is a thread about a swap to the r1-hd but this will be just the r1. Regardless if there is a desire from fellow members wanting the photo diary ill be doing it. -Scotty

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad