• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Running Rich At Time

So i recently swapped out my 4.0 from my 99 ranger. I bought an engine out of a 98 explorer. New engine was egr and mine wasnt so intake had to be swapped, a few other things as well such as distributor. Engine runs great id say 95% of the time. Sometimes it will take a spell and just run very...
  2. 4.0 to 4.0

Ive got a 99 ford ranger 4x4 with auto trans. What i need help with is determining if a specific engine will fit so here goes. I have the chance to purchase an engine out of a 1998 explorer it is a 4.0 as well. Will this bolt right in to my truck and everything plug right up? all help is...
  3. Engine Swap

Ive got a 99 ford ranger 4x4 with auto trans. What i need help with is determining if a specific engine will fit so here goes. I have the chance to purchase an engine out of a 1998 explorer it is a 4.0 as well. Will this bolt right in to my truck and everything plug right up? all help is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad