• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. heater control valve

ok was having all kinds of heater issues on a 98 2.5l ranger. i broke the plastic fan inside the blower motor and replaced it with a universal one from auto___. the universal fan is smaller than the stock one and doesnt blow as much air out. after a little test run i had steam coming from under...
  2. 98 ranger 2wd supercab 2.5liter clutch issues

i am having some weird little issues starting my ranger, i push the clutch to the floor and sometimes it starts right up, but today i wasnt like that. i pushed clutch in all the way and got nothing just a a drag and dash lights dimming like a huge power drain. i released clutch and sort of...
  3. 98 ranger 2wd supercab 2.5liter

i am having some electrical issues it seems, my fuel gauge dont work,horn dont work, just fixed fuel pump relay, dome light stays on all the time so i had to take the bulb out. i was wondering if i could get a fuse box diagram for this 98 ranger. the owners manual that was in the truck when i...
  4. heater fan

i just got a 98 ranger 2wd supercab, 2.5 4cylinder. driving it home yesterday and my heater fan quit working. it was working when when i left but quit on the way home. i feel heat coming up from dash but the fan doesnt blow at all now. i checked for blown fuses but i dont have a owners manual...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad