• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. headlight conversion

anybody have information on converting a first gen ranger to 7in round headlights?
  2. 87 ranger fullwidth 79 d44

im leaving my axle full width for stability . ive done the research but not much on the trac bar or full width swaps. so would an adjustable trac bar for an early bronco or a full size be a better option?
  3. 79 bronco fw d44 leaf swap?

has anyone done a leaf spring swap on a 1st gen with the 78-79 fw d44?? id like to see pics of how the perches are mounted .. thats my only consern with this.. any help is appriciated
  4. radius arm brackets

i wasnt really sure where to post this on here but i figure thisll work. ive looked around , ive called local ford dealers... where in the hell can i get some 78'-79' bronco radius arm brackets??? are they not made any more? any help is appreciated !
  5. leaf sprung dana 44

ive been doing some research on leaf spring d44 swaps . i need some ideas for rear mountd shackles. and i have a set of front leaf springs from a 86 sierra so im going to try to use that set . any opinions or advice is a help thanks. there just aint much info for leaf swaps
  6. dana 44

ive found myself in a predicament. i bought a eb d44 i went to set up my new 4.56 gears and limited slip i found that the center section was twistd i have a 86 gmc sierra d44 front assembly . can i use that center section and weld in the eb axle tubes? or does anyone know if this wuld work? any...
  7. d44 swap 87 ranger

has anyone tryed to swap a eb44 with leafs? or kno if its do able? yes yes i know .. it bolt RIGHT up with coils i have an extra set of leafs laying around . and my 44 didnt come with lower coil bucets or radius arm brackets. and i really dont need all that flex. so before everyone thows a fit...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad