• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Let's see what's out there....

man I really like this bed is this a mazda bed
  2. 94 4x4 new project

so I got a good deal on this truck after someone stole my 91 ranger the new project is a 94 ranger 4x4 3.0 5 speed x cab , plans for the truck are to put a 302 in it with a 4speed from a 76 f250(need to find a clutch setup that will work) with a np205 t-case (paid about 500 for the motor trans...
  3. My 91 2wd budget project truck

ok the trucks a 91 ranger xlt regular cab short bed automatic currently runs and drives with 127k on the odometer.(got it for welding in a buddy's floor boards) plans for the truck is a v8 i have a 302 and a 351 so i'm gonna try and see what i can get by with without dropping a ton of money...
  4. new to the forum but been hanging around for awhile

so like the title says i've always been looking at the forum and bought some parts etc. so i finally decide to become a member i recently got a 91 ranger from a friend for welding in the floor boards to his 85 mustang its been sitting for awhile and has 127k on it and it a 2.3 auto. plans for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad