• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 88 2.9 starting issues

i have an 88 2.9 ranger that does not seem to want to start... here is the problem... for the past few weeks the starter was "sticking" during startup..then one day it made a loud grind and stopped and wouldn't start...just a loud wizzzzzzzzz....looked under truck and starter had literally...
  2. what does this go to

where does the RED vacuum line coming off the intake manifold go to....the one on my truck is taken off and plugged....this is how i bought the truck...i've been trying to find pictures that show the set up i have and i've noticed this particular line is routed to different places but none...
  3. turbo swap

so i've done a lot of reading, research, and rebuilding on my sad beatdown 92 ranger 2.3 5 speed.....basically i've got the truck running great minus the fact it burns oil like a son of a and im ready for an engine swap....i was looking at buying a completely re-manufactured 2.3 exactly like the...
  4. guages and lights

when i first bought this 88 ranger the bright red e brake light was the only light that worked...now none do...as well as the gas gauge has never worked...what is the best way i can get this fixed
  5. 88 ranger help

just bought an 88 and it has a major oil and fuel leak...it's a 4 cyl...2.3 or less...(not sure)...5 speed trans... what i'm asking is what engine, tranny, and rear end can i put in this thing to make it run nice

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad