• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. whitewizzard

New Tires

Just got my new tires and cant wait until this weekend to mount them up. Mickey Thompson ATZ 33x12.50-15(new tires) Yokohama Geolander M/T+ 33x12.50-15(old) The geolander in the pic is obviously not mine ill get a pic of mine soon after the swap, mine are almost bald.
  2. whitewizzard

Pulsating lights Interior/Exterior

First off my 99 X 5.0 AWD has been having this electrical issue since its gotten cold out. When I start the truck when its cold out all the lights will pulsate. I currently have a new alternator in it (3rd or 4th one now) and a fairly new battery(less than 1yr) and i have already checked all...
  3. whitewizzard

help with transfer case and front axle

i have a 99 explorer AWD 5.0 4 door lifted 5 inches (3 body 2 suspension) with 33 inch tires. my front axle and transfer case are begining to make noises. the front axle is growling at me and the t/c is popping when i accelerate every now and then. i need to know what axle and t/c i have. i...
  4. whitewizzard

01 cobra fuel tank leak

hey i have a leak coming from my fuel tank from the center. it only leaks when i top it off then when ever i stop and go it sloshes out a little. its not leaking from the filler neck grommet so im trying to figure out what could be leaking. any and all help will be greatly appreciated. i cant...
  5. whitewizzard

need help lifting 99 explorer

so i want to put my 33's from my ranger onto my explorer but i cant figure out how i should lift it or how much i should lift it. im thinking crank down the torsion bars and flipping the rear axle and adding a 3 inch body lift. where can i get a body lift and the spring perches for the axle? i...
  6. whitewizzard

looking for trails in virginia

well im trying to find some trails to do some off roading in virginia or that general area. does anyone have any suggestions. im trying to set up an offroad trip for me and some of my co-workers. thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad