• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Core Shifters

Has anybody ever herd of Core Shifters? There web page says no phone support or store front. That is kind of strange. They have a Hurst after market shifter for fm145 transmission. Here is the link http://www.core-shifters.com/servlet/the-936/Core--fdsh--Hurst-short/Detail :dunno:
  2. running rich

90 ranger 4.0. It is running rich at all rpm ranges. I have changed all these, Canister Purge Valve Solenoid, Oxygen Sensor, Air Charge Temperature Sensor, Air Cleaner Temperature Sensor, Coolant Temperature Sensor, Crankshaft Position Sensor, Idle Air Control Valve, Mass Air Flow Sensor...
  3. Running rich

1987 ranger 2.9 5speed. running rich stalling. tried map sensor, air charge sensor, oxygen sensor and still runs same. Jim :icon_confused:
  4. 1984 Bronco ll

My son and I changed from auto to standard. Is there a clutch starter safety switch that I need to add? In our manual shows one on the clutch master cylinder rod, but it looks like a newer model. Jim

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad