• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mazda3000

a few problems

ok so to start its a 1996 b3000 2wd. so i noticed yesterday that the drivers side tire is leaning with the top of the tire to the inside. I got a alignment done last month on it and it was fine till yesterday. also i noticed wen i took it for a short ride that the truck pulls to the right and...
  2. mazda3000

losing clutch fluid

Ok so it been loosing some fluid for a while now but it seems to do it wen ever it wants to. for example, yesterday i had to pump the clutch every time i wanted to shift and today it worked perfect, dident lose a single drop. i looked all over and cant seem to find wear its going. the master...
  3. mazda3000

4.0 help

i found a donor for the swap. just need to make sure of a couple things first. i have a 96 b3000 and the 4.0 is from a 97 b4000. i have a M5OD in my truck and from what i seen it should bolt up. will i need to upgrade my clutch and flywheel? will the motor mounts match up or will i have to...
  4. mazda3000

3.0 to 4.0 swap. is it worth it

my old 3 liter is starting to get tierd so i was looking into doing the 5.0 swap but i was also thinking just to use a 4.0 since they were avalible in these trucks. ive looked into it and it seems easyer then the 5.0. but is it worth all the work?
  5. mazda3000

signal light not working

ok i have a 1996 mazda b3000, i know its not a ford but close:P. anyways my front driver side signal light wont work. i checked the fuses and the bulb and there all good. dose anybody have a wiring diagram for my truck or the ranger? or has anybody had this problem?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad