• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tire size and stance

Hey guys. Needed some help. I have a 97 ranger with a 302 in it and I'm trying to decide if I wanna go with the big tire rugged look or if I wanna lower it and go for the muscle stance with the fat tires out back and smaller ones up front. If I go with the rugged look, I'm wanting to go with...
  2. 302 ranger speedometer and temp gauge not working

Anyone know how to get the factory speedometer working with a 302 ranger swap? Mine is a 97 ranger with a 302, T5, and wiring harness from an 89 GT 5.0 mustang. I hooked all the wires up correctly and still I have no speedometer or factory Temp gauge. Thanks.
  3. 83 diesel clutch slave cylinder problems

Anyone know how to bleed one of these? I have been trying all day to bleed this damn thing and so far nothing. I tried pulling it off and bleeding it separately by filling it with a little fluid through the little hex plug, then shaking it, and squeezing it to where it only looks like fluid...
  4. Ty's 97 Ranger 302 swap

What's going on guys? I posted some stuff for my swap a couple months back. Since then the truck has come quite a ways. I will talk about what I did and the issues I ran into so hopefully anyone doing this swap in the future will have an insight to some of the issues that may or may not arise...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad