• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. axle swap, now brakes are junk

I have a 1996 mazda b 3000 4x4 5 speed. I also had a 1995 explorer 4x4 that shit the bed so I stole the rear 8.8 and abs pump out of the explorer and swap them into the Mazda New parts: front and rear calipers front and rear rotors all 4 pads all brake hard lines and all 3 rubber hoses...
  2. Wheel bearing install

I need help quick someone with a manual ... What is the torque spec for the 5 nuts that hold the spindle to the knuckle and then what's the torque spec and process for the spindle lock nut? It's a dana 35 ttb front 4x4 axle on a 96 mazda b3000
  3. Broken outer axle shaft

Anyone have a spare forsale or know a good place to get one the junk yard closest to me with one is about 100miles away and wants 80 bucks . What are my other options for replacment Part is the outer on the driver side (if that matters both outer look the same) on a 96 mazda b 3000 dana 35
  4. Lights problem

Alright my issue is when I turn the lights switch and key off on my 1996 Mazda b3000 the marker/dash/radio and tail lights all stay on for the time being having to get to work I just pulled fuse #3 to shut them off. (I really could use a diagram of my fuse panel if any one would have that info...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad